Tuesday, June 1, 2010

This Year


During these six weeks I learned a lot of stuff I never thought I'd learn before.Last year in elementary school I learned easier stuff than this year.This year the stuff got more harder.I got kind of lost during our lessons.During our finals and TAKS it was kind of hard.I only passed one test.That was the reading test I failed the math test.At the end of the year I'm going to party till the summer ends.During the year I've made a lot of new friends.Also my cousin Chris was here it was an awesome year!I still don't know if I'm coming next year.Next year I might be coming back or going to O'Henry.But all I know is I'm really going to miss my friends!They always made me laugh.They will always miss my friends if I come back or not.But I'm happy that it's already the end of the school year.I'm going to miss everybody except for certain teachers and other students.I am so happy that we are off of school for two whole months!I'm going to do a lot of stuff during the summer like go to the movies and a lot of other stuff like going swimming,spending the night at my cousin's house and some other stuuf.

No comments:

Post a Comment