Friday, March 5, 2010

Drawing In Flash!

Drawing in flash is awesome!Because you can basicly draw anything in there!Another thing thats fun about it is that you can do like a little movie.The last time I wrote in my blog is that I talked about my team.This time we got new things in our game such as:we drew the cars, characters,and the city.We got our paper prototype done in flash.Even though we kind of messed around in flash the fun tools, we managed to get done on yesterday!Our game in flash is awesome!

Our team is getting along pretty good.At the beginning we couldn't stand each other!But once started to get to work we started working together and almost getting our game done.The good thing is we don't have anymore issues!We are having an awesome time working together.I've really made some friends and made some progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment